1. Don't forget you skincare products. Not being consistent with your routine even for a few days can really hurt your skin. Especially if where you are traveling has completely different weather than where you are coming from. Also don't always count on the idea that you can simply buy what you need when you get to your destination, you might not find your specific products. Contact your beauty counter or where ever you normally buy your products, you might be able to get travel size items.
2. Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate. Being in an enclosed space with no moisture in the air, can be very drying and will dehydrate any ones skin. Drink plenty of water and mist your skin. It will instantly revive your skin. You can purchase an empty misting bottle or purchase a travel size.
3. Moisturize. Moisturize your skin, especially if you are going to be putting on makeup. Don't forget lips carry a favorite hydrating lip balm.
4. Sunscreen. No matter where you are going, the sun will be there. Protect you skin.
5. Facial Wipes. Pack a few of your favorite facial wipes in a zip lock bag and tuck them in your bag.
I love using these after we arrive at the terminal, I feel so refreshed. My favorite have mild exfoliating properties in them.
6. Face Blot paper. These are perfect because they are so compact. They will help remove the unwanted sheen.
Taking what you need does not have to be a bulky hassle to carry. This is what my Skincare, Makeup and Hair travel kit looked like. I am in Florida this week and I packed everything I needed, don't feel like you need to sacrifice the essentials.
Disclosure: No compensation was provided for this review. This blog is a means to share my thoughts and opinions.